Application of Immersive Technologies
FloAR is a workflow process tool which combines Augmented Reality & business management expertise. This process allows large organisations to have fast and easy-to-use workflow tool. We use the Greenspot Process to improve efficiency, productivity, and decision making.
It provides simplified current processes, real time access to data, new ways to visualise solutions and enhanced collaboration within organisations.
FloAR helps in project and job scheduling, provides online and offline capabilities for all customers and inventory management with powerful reporting capacities. This helps customers manage business strategies and implementation.
- Insert following copy “Augmented reality provides marketers and advertisers the ability to use an app to scan an advertisement or article in print. This will allow videos, audios, animated avatars or links to further information.
- This would allow for increased engagements, direct sales, and enhance user experience. The level of interaction is favourable for the adoption of Augmented Reality solutions within the publishing, advertising and print sectors.
- Customers can try on products using an interactive screen by selecting multiple items in different styles or colours.
- Use virtual floor plans to help customers navigate the store and find the products they want.
- Provide detailed product information to publicise corporate social responsibility (CSR) stance of a brand.